Sold by Tony Stone
Positioned within the tightly held Leda Drive industrial precinct just off Kortum Drive and only 7 minutes to Burleigh beach, this elevated highly visible 194m/2 front unit offers street presence with great profile and signage a must for any business.
This property currently offers approximately 60m/2 of warehouse space plus 125m/2 of offices and display/workshop area with some flexibility.
An ideal fit for any industry requiring a combination of storage, display and offices with convenient access to Reedy Creek Rd and the M1
* 120m/2 Ground floor plus 74m/2 of mezzanine
* The ground level is a combination of showroom/offices or workshop space
* With 60m/2 of warehouse/storage accessible by a high clearance roller door
* The mezzanine level includes 3 generous sizes offices with ducted air
* High quality well presented fit out with air conditioning on both levels.
* Units in the position don't come up often so don' t miss this one.
AdrienneTony has had to deal with a very difficult Buyer for the sale of my Commercial Property and has at all times, been amazingly patient, with both the buyer and myself. The whole thing, has been very draining on everyone, but Tony has gone out of his way, to assist in everything that has been 'thrown at us/him'.\ \ I would certainly recommend him to anyone, who is needing an Agent, for Selling, Buying or Renting.